Malware Scanner is a free online tool where you can scan your website for any malware, hidden codes, iframes, any vulnerabilities etc. The scanning is done in a way that the tool performs a deep digging weaving across the length and breadth of the website and even external links.
Our advanced malware scanner helps you get a detail report on the status of your website if it is affected by any notorious code, and alerts the business owners to take immediate action. The online scanner also warns the owners about the possibility of their website getting blacklisted due to various security threats.
Is My Website Hacked?
Websites being hacked is not a rare occurrence. It happens in plenty and you are not alone. A hacked website displays certain symptoms that help you confirm whether my site has been hacked.
Typical Symptoms of a Hacked Website
- The website gets blacklisted by Google and other blacklisting services.
- Hosting providers will shut down the website.
- The website will take a long time to load or not load at all.
- Search engines and browsers will display warnings about your website.
- The warning messages could be Danger: Malware Ahead! or Warning: Visiting this website may harm your computer or The Site Ahead Contains Malware, etc,
- Visitors report unusual redirects on your website
- The website sends emails of its own accord
If your website displays some or all of the above-mentioned symptoms then your website has definitely been hacked.
Website security software MUST protect the company's websites, web servers, and web applications. It must not allow websites to get infected and then charge website owners a hefty amount for
malware cleaning and hacked website repair.