What is the best vp...

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] What is the best vpn service in 2018?

(@mikemimoso)

I am currently using free VPN, I want to update my VPN because of free VPN it slow down the speed of my internet. Please suggest me the best VPN to choose??

Topic starter Posted : January 17, 2018 9:31 am
johnmorris reacted
(@scottdworkin)

"Here are some of the ones best vpn service available, in no specific order:

Private Internet Access : Private Internet Access is one of our favorite VPN service providers, and based on the number of nominations they picked up, they’re one of yours as well

TorGuard : It gives you the ability to connect to torrent-friendly services if you need to download something, encryption and anonymity-friendly servers if you just need a little privacy and security, and so on.

IPVanish VPN: They use shared IP addresses, so when they say no one has any idea what you’re doing when you’re connected, they mean it.

CyberGhost VPN: They offer free and paid subscription plans, so if you just need a little security on the go, you may be able to get away with a free account.

Do-It-Yourself: Of course, no list of great options would be complete with the DIY approach. "

Posted : January 22, 2018 12:35 pm
(@mariarodriguez)

I use CyberGhost VPN. CyberGhost VPN has the most sophisticated, friendly safe & secure software. I Highly recommend this vpn.

Posted : January 24, 2018 11:27 am
(@dave-ervin)

Express vpn service stands first. Its really good. This paid vpv service which cost 6$ per month works well and worth the cost..!!

Then comes, NordVPN, PrivateVPN, Buffered and CyberGhost

Posted : February 1, 2018 7:48 am
(@jeanette-g)

HotSpot Shield has some of the best speeds we’ve seen yet, and it’s not even close.

On the downside, HotSpot Shield doesn’t allow for a way to pay anonymously and its privacy policy may not sit well with some.

Still, HotSpot Shield has excellent speeds, it’s desktop application is very nice, and as a bonus it works with U.S. Netflix.

Posted : February 7, 2018 4:13 pm
(@vpnbest)

First of all great decision OP as I am sick and tired of free vpn. They are as useless as piece of a garbage and doesn't ensure the protection as a paid VPN can. I have been using PureVPN for quite sometime and it has served me well. I can choose the server of my choice when ever I need to. That's the freedom I always look for. For reference read on the best vpn provider for more insights.

Cheers:)

Posted : April 24, 2018 10:35 am
(@hansolo325)

I raise my voice for mojoflix as it's the most convenient for me personally. Big list of available IP's and decent mobile app.

Posted : May 29, 2018 7:53 am
(@johnmorris)

Updated list for best VPN 2018:

• NordVPN
  • PureVPN
  • TorGuard

Personally, I'm using PIA now, well it really depends on what features you are looking for. But I know those 3 have also great service and security, I just prefer using PIA.

Posted : May 30, 2018 5:52 am
Share:
Login

Welcome! Login in to your account

Remember me Lost your password?

Don't have account. Register

Lost Password
Register