First thing you must know is virus/Trojan must be an app.
Second thing to consider is, the virus can be any app even facebook (which is tempered by someone)
So first install an antivirus like Comodo Mobile Security from Playstore, scan and delete viruses. I prefer Comodo, because they have better Virus Search Engine.
Now go to Settings→Apps, Remove any app not installed from Playstore, if you see any app without icon (green android logo) in the installed app section, delete it too.
Now Go to Device Administrators, un-click any suspicious app (maybe an app without logo)
This is it, you are good to go,(all the above mentioned step are for unrooted phone, in a rooted phone the easiest thing you can do is to re-flashthe rom)
Generally, viruses for Android are uncommon. You are more likely to deal with malware that exploit the system to steal information or spy on you.
If you are doubtful, or your device is behaving strangely, then I recommend a full factory reset. Why take chances right?
Backup your data and then reset your device.
If you want something monitoring your device, then there are anti malware solutions like Comodo and antivirus solutions like Avast, Kaspersky, etc.
I hope this helps!
Nowadays Android devices have a malware problem and it’s growing every day.
If you do get a virus, you could perform a factory reset to get rid of it, but that means you’d lose all your data — those photos you shot, the saved games, the text messages, and everything else. Obviously, you want a factory reset to be your last option.
So what can you do to remove a virus from Android without a factory reset?
Check this link :- https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/remove-virus-android-without-factory-reset/
Removing virus from you smartphone is quite a tedious job to do, because it is embedded in your OS and you might even get frustrated. Android actually has a wide array of antivirus apps now, both free and paid, so the first step is to run an antivirus and see if that catches the malware. Delete or remove unwanted files from int. store and ext. store. Don't keep apps that u don't use. Scan your SD every week from your PC. If still present, then hard reset your phone.
Before you want to try virus removal for android Put your phone or tablet into Safe mode. This prevents any third-party apps running, including any malware.
1. Put it into Safe mode
2. Try to remove the malicious app's administrator status
3. Uninstall the app
If it is still there then a factory reset should remove the bug the trojan once and for all, and you lose all data.
The first step is to run an antivirus and see if that catches the malware.
1. Put your phone or tablet into Safe mode. This prevents any third-party apps running, including any malware. If you are not sure how to do it then Google it and you get the answer.
2. Go to the settings menu and select the apps and make sure you are looking at the downloaded tab. Go through the list to see the dubious app.
3. Tap on the malicious app to open the app info page and click uninstall. This will be the case most of the time but if you are still not able to do it and the uninstall button is missing, it means the virus has given itself administrator status.
4. Exit the app, tap on the setting->Security->Device administrator. Here you will find the list of apps on the phone. Remove or Deactivate the app-go back to the app menu and remove it.
5. Now restart the device and come out of the safe mode, and install antivirus for android phones free.
First step - If your Android phone gets a virus, the easiest way of getting rid of it is to do a factory reset, but you’d lose all your data Obviously, like pictures, musics, and other details.
Second step- If losing data is not your cuppa tea, then get antivirus and install it and see if it catches the malware. There are tons of Android AV.
In terms of ease of use and detection you should try Comodo. It scans the entire device and recommend which files should be removed. If this still isn't workings then go back to first step.