Comparison between ...

Notifications
Clear all

Comparison between Windows OS, Linux and MAC OS. Which is the best one?

(@micheal-e-morris)

What is the best OS? Windows or MAC or Linux? Which one is secure and best to work?

Topic starter Posted : February 26, 2018 8:54 pm
(@brittany-k-holland)

Linux is far more complex when compared to windows, which make it tough to hackers to attacks. When we consider user friendly features window is best among all, Linux and MAC stands best in security.

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 28, 2018 5:23 am
(@mick-j)

Am not so sure about the technical comparision. I have used all 3 OS, i will guide you on the experience i had.
1. Windows : Very much user friendly, Ease to use.. Best os to opt for for regular Use.
2. Linux and MAC : Both are highly secure. Chances of getting infected by malware is very low. No need extra security software for protection. For business use both the OS can be opted.

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 1, 2018 5:36 am
(@deliagary)

For me personally i prefer MAC OS, MAC operating system works really fast, it provides so many advanced features to buy, It has super cool technology without showing any impact on device performance

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 2, 2018 6:31 pm
(@george-m-blake)

I prefer windows Os since it is user friendly. Mac is full of security and it is not an open source platform and all the application it offers are mostly a paid one. For Simple usage windows is preferable.

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 6, 2018 1:53 pm
Share:
Login

Welcome! Login in to your account

Remember me Lost your password?

Don't have account. Register

Lost Password
Register