How to remove softw...

Notifications
Clear all

How to remove software on Windows 10

(@anildash)

I am now using a computer which my son's friend has been using. The system has in it the programs like "Microsoft Flight Simulator X", "Microsoft One Drive" etc, which I don't need. To be honest I don't even know what these programs are used for. But I am not able to remove them from the system. I would appreciate it a lot if someone could help me remove such programs from my system.

Topic starter Posted : May 28, 2018 6:22 am
(@peterbance)

You can repair programs on the Control Panel. You could also remove them in Settings.  The Control Panel Go to Control Panel from the Start menu. Select Programs > Programs and features Select programs that need to be repaired. Follow directions on the screens. In Settings Go to Settings from the Start Menu Settings > Apps Now choose the program that needs to be removed. Select Uninstall. Remember- It won't be possible to uninstall some programs that are built into Windows. For removing an app that's got from the Microsoft Store- Find the program on the Start Menu Press and hold (or right click) on the app. Select Uninstall.

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 29, 2018 12:10 pm
Share:
Login

Welcome! Login in to your account

Remember me Lost your password?

Don't have account. Register

Lost Password
Register