How to know if some...

Notifications
Clear all

How to know if someone is spying on my computer mac?

(@donasarkar)

How to i know if someone is spying on my computer mac?

Topic starter Posted : October 11, 2017 12:52 pm
(@adamshost)

I have suggest some tips for know if someone is spying on my computer mac:

1. Click on your Apple icon & select Software Update to install software and security updates on your Mac.

2. Click and Finder and select Applications from your sidebar.

3. View the installed applications & research any program that looks unfamiliar or suspicious.

4. Select any application and press Command-Delete to remove the program from you mac.

5. Press Command-Space & type Activity Monitor and press "Enter."

6. View the running processes & research any program that looks unfamiliar or suspicious.

7. Select a process and click "Quit Process" to kill any programs that may be a threat.

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 12, 2017 1:15 pm
(@jilliancyork)

Step:1

Scan your computer, This is a normal way to check your computer status for any tracking or spyware applications has been affected.

Step:2

Open your Applications & check all applications if there are any you don't recognize or you don't remember installing immediately uninstalled and Trash icon on your desktop.

Step:3

Secure your computer by completely wiping and reinstalling the operating system after performing a basic backup of your files.

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 6, 2017 10:54 am
(@glenda)

"CleanMyMac X" is a tool used to know if someone is spying on your Mac computer. It is also identifying, remove spyware and also other malware by scanning your Mac.

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 25, 2019 1:26 pm
Share:
Login

Welcome! Login in to your account

Remember me Lost your password?

Don't have account. Register

Lost Password
Register