Help Me... Guidance...

Notifications
Clear all

Help Me... Guidance from Installing to Use TutuApp!

(@florianroth)

Anybody help me to Installing Tutu App for my Android Device.

This topic was modified 6 years ago by florian roth
This topic was modified 6 years ago by Divya T
Topic starter Posted : September 5, 2018 5:40 am
(@dann-s)

TuTuApp Apk on the android device, you will need to follow the following procedure.

1. First of all, go to the official website of the Tutu app.

2. Now download the apk file from the website by scanning the QR code with your phone.

3. After downloading the apk file on your android phone. Simply go to settings of your phone and then enable the Unknown Sources of your phone.

4. Now click on the file on your phone. Tap on the “Install” option to get the app installed on your phone.

5. Select all the terms and conditions of the app. You will see after few moments Tutu app got successfully installed on your android phone, and simply enjoy the amazing features of Tutu app.

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 7, 2018 11:02 am
(@andrew-s)

The downloading and usage guide –

1. To begin with the topic of how to use TutuApp, we need to first download the app.
2. As mentioned above that the app will not be available in the official store, it is recommended do not visit there instead you may click on the below download button for the quick results.
3. After the downloading completes, locate the file under the download folder of your phone.
4. Click on the file to move on installation step.
5. You might be prevented here to install the app because of permissions issues.
6. Not to worry about it, you just need to change some security settings of your android phone.
7. Go to the settings of your phone to allow the option of “Unknown sources”. By doing this your device will allow the third party app installations on your device.
8. Now back to the file, tap on it to start with the installation. It will ask some of the permissions to access device functions. Simply grant it to do with installation. It would be great if you go through the agreement once.
9. It will then give you a message “App installed” when done.
10. An icon showing a white rabbit for this app will be created on your home screen after completing the installation.
11. Tap on the icon to start navigating
12. Type the desired app name in the search bar and download it just like any other android app.

You are ready to get enjoy the free apps and games for free.

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 10, 2018 10:02 am
(@v-hall)

Well, several theories work for and oppose the application. Some experts say that the application requires strange permissions. Some permissions include reading calls/ text messages, and so on. which has nothing to do with the actual function. If you ask 'is Tutu app safe for iOS, however, so far, there has been no worse report.

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 25, 2019 7:37 am
Share:
Login

Welcome! Login in to your account

Remember me Lost your password?

Don't have account. Register

Lost Password
Register