Best Internet Secur...

Notifications
Clear all

Best Internet Security vs Antivirus Software ? Help me...

(@donasarkar)

I have Purchased a new PC and I need good Internet Security & Antivirus Software. Anybody tell me which one is best security to suit my needs.

Topic starter Posted : June 12, 2018 7:11 am
(@zukeshane995)

Hey Dona. What is your main purpose of making this purchase? Do you use PC for work, gaming, writing, blogging, Data Research, Online Streaming, etc? Because there are several plugins and software tools available that can help you out. For example, if you are addicted to Netflix and would always want to have access to all the movies and sites that are blocked in your region, you can buy a paid vpn subscription for sure. Although there are several renowned vpn providers out there, but here is the list of best vpn providers for windows. I personally use PureVPN, as it is the cheapest and fastest of them all. However, as far the desktop security is concerned, then to be honest there is no such software needed to protect your offline data as long as you are not being a victim of cyber-hacking or spoofing. So just relax and buy a secure and trusted vpn for your PC.

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 25, 2018 10:24 am
(@andyrubale)

Dona Sarkar, it all depends on what you are going to do with your PC. I would say, decide which one you are going to use based on your needs. Yes, it all depends on your requirements- what all you'd be doing online and offline.

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 24, 2018 7:00 am
(@davidcollier)

I can recommend one, but still, I'd say make inquiries with friends, IT guys and choose one that suits your needs. My personal favorite brand, for security needs, is Comodo.

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 25, 2018 12:33 pm
(@dann-s)

The best Internet Security option is Kaspersky Total Security, Comodo Internet Security etc.
Antivirus, again you have many go for Kaspersky, McAfee, Norton

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 18, 2018 6:22 pm
(@james-k)

Internet security is better than antivirus software because it has built-in internet protection and all the feature of antivirus software. I have suggested McAfee Internet security.

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 3, 2019 11:56 am
Share:
Login

Welcome! Login in to your account

Remember me Lost your password?

Don't have account. Register

Lost Password
Register