I couldnt login my ...

Notifications
Clear all

I couldnt login my instagram account. I suspect my account to be hacked?

(@amysiskind)
Topic starter  

HI Guys when I tried to login my instagram account this morning. It shows that my account is been disabled. How can I reactive my instagram?

(@claytondorsett)

Just wait for couple of days, if its blocked temporarily you account will be activated by itself after verification. If its permanently banned, then there is no hope of getting it back, you must create new account later.

ReplyQuote
(@jakewilliams)

Either your Instagram has been permanently or temporarily banned for botting, or you forgot your Instagram password.

Try resetting your password. If you reset your password and you still cannot login, try waiting 24 hours to see if it was temporarily banned.

If all of those fail contact Instagram support.

ReplyQuote
(@richmogull)

This is very possible if you have downloaded a third-part app for Instagram, or if you have given someone your login details. If you account still exists (as you may have seen in option 1), you can try to change your password by sending a reset link to your email. Uninstall the third-party app, and don’t give out your password. If this doesn’t work, then email the Instagram help team.

ReplyQuote
(@kellavooy)

It may happen if you use any apps connected to Instagram. You can wait for little or re-login. If it will not help then contact Instagram support for help.

ReplyQuote
(@nick-r)

Your only option is to reset via Facebook, but only if you linked both of your accounts. Apart from this, there is nothing you can do, you must have access to your email.

ReplyQuote
(@smaggyn)

Try to login via PC and contact Instagram support for the next steps

ReplyQuote
Share:
Login

Welcome! Login in to your account

Remember me Lost your password?

Don't have account. Register

Lost Password
Register