Which is the Best V...

Notifications
Clear all

Which is the Best VPNs for allowing torrent download?

(@claudetaylor)

I am looking for best VPNs for allowing torrent download, Anybody knows about this give me a suggestion. 

Topic starter Posted : July 25, 2018 11:31 am
(@melanie)

There are some really good torrent-friendly VPNs. You could consult your friends and IT guys known personally to you and then decide. A friend of mine was recently suggesting Private Internet Access.com, but I would still say make inquiries and decide.

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 30, 2018 1:49 pm
(@jerrygamblin)

I too am looking for the best VPNs that would allow torrent download. Waiting to see replies to Claude's question, waiting for suggestions...

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 2, 2018 10:09 am
(@mariarodriguez)

Go for VPN with a clearly privacy policy, and that has a ‘no logging’ guarantee, best security possible with strong encryption and a VPN that is watertight from DNS leaks and has a kill switch, and finally something that prevents your true IP from being exposed.

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 3, 2018 1:47 pm
(@davidstubley)

I say go for ExpressVPN it is one of the fastest VPN provider and makes it a fantastic option for those looking to match the torrent speeds. Robust encryption keeps your data safe and no usage logs means the company can’t share your personal browsing data.

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 6, 2018 7:41 am
Share:
Login

Welcome! Login in to your account

Remember me Lost your password?

Don't have account. Register

Lost Password
Register