Anybody give me the suggestion for how to use tutu App on android device Or iPhone/iPad...
On your iPhone or iPad, go to https://www.tutuapp.vip/ios/regular within the Safari Browser
1. Click Download Now
2. Click Install
3. Open the Settings tab and scroll down to select General
4. Scroll down and Click Device Management
5. Click the text located underneath ENTERPRISE APP.
6. When prompted, Click Trust.
Installing the Tutu App on an Android device is done using the same process as above. Make sure there is enough storage space available on your device prior to installing Tutu App and any other 3rd party apps available in Tutu.
Follow the steps below to install the Tutu app on your Android device:
1. Go to Settings, General, Security and enable Unknown Sources and Click OK
2. Return to the home screen and open any browser. Type the following: https://www.tutuapp.vip/
3. In the upper right-hand corner, select Android
4. Click Download Now
5. If prompted, Click OK
6. Click Install
7. Click Open
2. How to Get TuTuApp VIP FREE on iOS –
1. Open up safari browser and click on the link. https://tutuapp.com/index.php?r=web/installZB
2. It will show a popup box asking “tutuapp.com would like to install….”. click on Install.
3. Click on install, will start to download and install TuTuAPP on your iPhone or iOS device.
4. Go to settings > general > profiles and device management > select the app profile and hit trust button. That’s all.
5. Now you can use the TuTuAPP vip or TuTu helper on your iPhone for downloading any kind of paid apps for free. It’ll work on iOS 9, iOS 10 upto iOS 11.
Open Safari browser.
Click on the link - https://tutuapp.com/index.php?r=web/installZB
Click on install in the popup box asking “tutuapp.com would like to install….”
Go to Settings, General, Profiles and Device Management. Select the app profile, hit Trust button