Android OS vs Windo...

Notifications
Clear all

Android OS vs Windows OS

(@jean-k)
Topic starter  

Which one is better android or windows phone?

(@dunigan-t)

Android is an open source platform, means anyone can dig into the operating system and create apps.

In contrast, Microsoft Windows Phone is closed-sourced, So there would be some limitations when compared to Android. But security wise it is tight, and is very difficult to hack into.

If you’re a person who likes to explore apps and customise a smartphone then go for Android phone as it will allow you to do a lot of customisation which you can’t do on the other OS.

ReplyQuote
(@green-j)

Android is an open source platform, means anyone can dig into the operating system and create apps.

In contrast, Microsoft Windows Phone is closed-sourced, So there would be some limitations when compared to Android. But security wise it is tight, and is very difficult to hack into.

If you’re a person who likes to explore apps and customize a smartphone then go for Android phone as it will allow you to do a lot of customization which you can’t do on the other OS

ReplyQuote
(@samuel-l)

I would prefer android at this point in time. This is simply, provides more apps out there and its easy to use.

ReplyQuote
(@george-l)

If you focus more on security, Windows smartphones is more secure than Android smartphones. Because Android is open-source so those who have good knowledge about programming can easily insert miscellaneous code any your smartphone and your smartphone will be hacked or damaged.

ReplyQuote
(@janie-k)

Windows os and android are almost same in working part, android is user friendly when compared to other OS, Secondly when it comes to security, All OS is secure until you have a good antivirus software installed in your device. All the operating system even IOS is prone to malware attack nowadays, so you can go for any operating system with good security application installed.

ReplyQuote
(@jeanette-t)

My suggestion would be android OS, android os provides best user friendly experience.

ReplyQuote
(@lukaswilson)

My suggestion would be android OS, android os provides best user friendly experience.

ReplyQuote
Share:
Login

Welcome! Login in to your account

Remember me Lost your password?

Don't have account. Register

Lost Password
Register