How to run exe file...

Notifications
Clear all

How to run exe files on android?

(@richardrodri)

I want to install exe files on my android phone. I have no idea on how to do it. Need advice on this.

Topic starter Posted : February 22, 2018 11:55 am
(@hector-j)

Simplest approach is to go and download the app called Inno Setup Extractor. After installation, using file explorer go to the .exe file and open it with the Inno Setup Extractor.

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 23, 2018 12:43 pm
(@neillong)

Better not try something which is not made for, like .EXE are meant purely for Windows environment. Android is usually on ARM which is radically different. It's like asking the Tiger to breath in water.

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 11, 2018 12:25 pm
(@bryanfite)

Step 1 - Install a DOSBox app on your Android device. AnDOSBox, aDosBox and DosBox Turbo are three different DOSBox apps available from the Google Play store.

Step 2 - Open the DOSBox app.

Step 3 - Type "cd \foldername" into the command line, where "foldername" denotes the folder in which your EXE is contained. For example, if your EXE is in the Download folder, type "cd \download."

Step 4 - Click Enter on your Android keyboard.

Step 5 - Enter the name of the EXE file. You do not need to enter the .exe extension.

Step 6 - Tap "Enter" on your Android keyboard.

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 24, 2018 1:47 pm
(@kelseyatherton)

Android is a very open platform, but as of now it is not ready to run full Windows programs on smartphones and tablets. So lets wait for the day when it comes up with feature that enables it to operate.

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 21, 2018 12:55 pm
(@stella)

I’d say better not try that on Android. Why take unnecessary risks?!

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 7, 2019 11:11 am
Share:
Login

Welcome! Login in to your account

Remember me Lost your password?

Don't have account. Register

Lost Password
Register